WE ARE FINALLY MOVING!
It has been a long time coming and much discussed but we are finally moving! You probably already know our new location but if not we are part of the new Southborough Community development on London Road.
The Surgery is at the far end of the building and is spread over two floors - offering us the opportunity to serve the (growing) local community in so many more ways than the current premises allows.
Our new address is: 133 London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells. TN4 0NA
Our first day of operation is: Monday, 24th May 2021 @ 08:30
Parking is available via the Yew Tree Road public car park located here - Click for details.
Everything else remains the same!
- You do not need to re-register (all records and details will simply be transferred)
- Our phone number will remain the same
- Our hours of operation are unchanged
CAN YOU HELP? - YES YOU CAN!
We know it has been difficult to access GP services with the Pandemic forcing us to keep physical contact to a minimum. As difficult as that has been, we have been able to keep the surgery open - so that is a great success and we thank you for the part you have played.
Just before and just after the move we will be under even more pressure, so please can you ensure that you consider this when you contact us.
- Perhaps use the eConsult service wherever possible to alleviate the pressure on the phones but remember this is for genuine ailments and specific admin requests such as 'sick notes'. It isn't, for example, for new prescription requests.
- When using eConsult try and be as accurate as you can with your symptoms - it means that we can target the response easier and faster and so free up more valuable time.
- Sign up to Patient Access or the NHS App to organise and order repeat medication, get access to self help information.
- Let us have your email address and mobile phone number to contact you with important information or appointment details etc
Please Remember that the staff are doing their best and can only answer so many calls, and deal with so many queries - we have to prioritise cases and workload. So please be mindful of the part you can play to ensure we can serve as many people as possible. Thank you.
We look forward to meeting with you at the new site - as soon as we can!
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.