How to Request a Home Visit
If you are too ill to attend the surgery, a Doctor will visit you at home at their discretion.
- Home visits are not for common symptoms where patients are well enough to travel
- Home visits are for the truly bed bound patient
- Please phone between 08.30–10.00whenever possible, to enable Doctors to plan their day
- If the visit is urgent ensure that the receptionist is aware of this
- Home visits are normally undertaken at anytime between midday and 14.00
- You should not expect the doctor to arrive immediately following the end of morning surgery
- The doctor will normally telephone prior to the visit to see if your concerns can be resolved without a visit
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.