Whatever age you are, do you provide unpaid support to a family member or friend who:
- could not manage without this help?
- is ill, frail, disabled?
- has mental health or substance misuse problems?
If so you are a Carer, we can offer support and advice channelling available services to you, e.g. flu vaccinations.
- Carers First is an independent, charitable organisation supporting and helping carers in this area. Find out more
- Crossroads Care provides "home sitters" for up to 4 hours per week, for those who are housebound because of the continuous care needs of a sick person. 01622 817114
- Do you know of someone struggling with self care? They can self-refer to Social Services 03000 410300
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.